Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

After the long week/weekend at church, we met again at 6am on Easter Sunday for sunrise service. I actually had to crack out a winter coat, it was cold that early! I think I am just getting used to hot weather though…

I went to Julian and Whitney’s for dinner. There were several other people from church there too…
The girls - Micaiah, Nadia, Gaby, Lluvia, Jenn, Whitney, and me


The guys - Justin, Julian, Adiel, and Gerardo

Now I am ready for a bit of relaxing. Wednesday I am planning to go to either Guanajuato, Tequisquiapan, or San Luis Potosi for a little one-day trip out of QRO. The café is still closed this week as well, but we need to do some major cleaning. I think this should be a less eventful week than last – good before jumping into café life again!

No comments: