Monday, April 25, 2005

Provisiones

I think I should title this entire blog over the past few months - "Wacky Ways God Thinks Of To Provide For His People." Today, I went to this man's home who just lost his wife. He is a neighbor of my youth pastor, Colin, and was telling Colin the other day that he's like to give his wife's clothing to someone who could really use them. Colin thought of me, and that I may like to have some new clothes as I prepare to leave. So I went there today, and many of the clothes were litterally new! Many of them did not fit me, so they will go to the other Nazarene church, as they like to provide women's clothing for women who are coming out of a life on the streets. So I found a few shirts, a nice jacket and 2 pea-coats! I've always wanted a pea-coat so I don't have to wear my casual jackets to church with a dress, and I never bought one because they tend to be expensive. Now I have 2! So that was a random surprise, and what a blessing also!!

I must say, this week I've been quite busy. I have things going on weeknights monday though thursday, plus, sundays have been really long with two churches.... and the essential fellowship and food that goes along with going to the Mexican church! I didn't even look at my Bible Study Fellowship this week... so here I am on the computer 10 minutes before I must leave, typing instead of doing my "homework." Anyhow, I'm kind of looking forward to next month when BSF and choir end - that will free up monday and wednesday evenings! Maybe I can be more social in a non-structured way then.

No comments: