Tuesday, April 12, 2005

God Bless My Instant Messenger!

Technology is great sometimes. Of course it can be annoying, misused, and expensive. But God can also use it as a blessing. I was thinking about chatting (with people who I have really met besides on the computer!) and I realize how much of a blessing Instant Messenger has been to me over the last 2 years! Weird, huh?! But seriously, sometimes when I’m in a really bad mood, or just really need some encouragement, I end up talking with someone who really helps me out. I’ve learned some important truths via Instant Messenger from my friends over the past couple years. I have also had a few opportunities to encourage others via I.M. It is also really easy to start gossiping over the computer, but I’ve caught myself before doing that recently – I have more time to actually think about what I’m saying than when I’m talking! Haha!
So I hope I can continue to be blessed and encouraged by my friends who live far away, and can be an encouragement and a blessing also!

No comments: