Friday, February 13, 2009

Notes

Wow, sorry I haven't written in like a month! Lots of good stuff has been going on, which is keeping me very busy!!

We've had an amazing turn-out for our "young adults" group on Thusday nights, and have began meeting in small groups after the worship time and "large group" talk. Two of the meetings this month, we didn't even have enough seats for everyone!

My parents are coming on February 19-27. JP and I are excited to see them!

JP and I have our birthdays this month, we're turning 28. His is the 20th and mine the 23rd.

On March 1 - 8, I'll be in Ecuador with 5 other Queretanos for a conference with International Teams. I'm excited to visit a new country, and also to see my friend Michelle, who lives in Honduras!

JP got his visa approved for going to the States, and we plan to visit for a week or two in August!

I'm off to go out for coffee with Julia (see blog entry below), I just wanted to write a little, and give two random pictures from a Sunday afternoon in Bernal (in the State of Queretaro) a couple weeks ago!

JP and I in front of the Bernal rock:


Me in front of the "comal" (grill) at a gordita restaurant in Bernal:

No comments: